On 2013/3/5 0:18, Joshua Jensen wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: albert
Date: 3/4/2013 12:37 AM
I need to do such work in lua,
1、I need to get the directory file lists under a remote sftp server directory.
2、Download some files from the sftp server.
3、Upload some local files to the sftp server.
How can I fulfill the need? Any advice would be kind.

You have reminded me of a pull request I received within LuaPlus for the Lua-cURL module. It adds SFTP support:

https://github.com/jjensen/luaplus51-all/pull/1

I should get that applied and then sent to the upstream Lua-cURL project...

-Josh

Josh, Thanks for the link, I opened the link, but I found I lost in the page, I couldn't find the sftp support.