On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 10:05 PM, steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 4:22 AM, marbux <marbux@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nb., very few GUI toolkits that work with 5.1 have been adapted to
> work with 5.2

It would be most cool (for instance) if wxLua could be made 5.2
compatible. (I must agree that it's hard to target GTK during the
transition, and wxWidgets works with native platforms better)

Big GUI frameworks are by their nature hard to make friendly and
embeddable, so anything that makes them easier to use is a good goal.

What I really like about the NoteTab Wizard approach are: [i] the scripter doesn't have to compile anything; and [ii] a very compact syntax for configuring a given wizard window.

Best regards,

Paul