On 2/25/2013 7:39 PM, fengyehongyu wrote:
Compiled lua script can not be run on the android, How can we solve this problem?

Angry Birds and half the top games on Android use Lua, and most of them (including my own published game) pre-compile the Lua, so I'd say it absolutely CAN be run on Android. You just need to build Lua (or LuaJIT) with the Android NDK and get Lua to read the .lua files out of the .APK instead of using fopen() etc.

Can you be more specific about the problem you're trying to solve?

Tim