I am just starting to use LuaInterface. I downloaded version 2.0.4 from
github and opened the projects in Visual Studio 2012. I then just hit the
compile button but after a while I get the error message (translated):

"There was an exception "LuaInterface.Exceptions.LuaScriptException" in
LuaInterface.dll

Additional information: cannot open test.lua: error #-1"

The error occures at the following line:

			throw new LuaScriptException(err.ToString(), string.Empty);

in file LuaInterface.lua

Still a Run directory is created which contains a number of files so it seems
that everything works ok up to this point.

Do you know what is going wrong or do you have any idea what I can try next?
I am using the 64bit Version of Windows 7.

Thank you very much!
Michael