Howdy,
Does anyone know of an open-source library one could use in an application to provide the underlying code for managing Lua scripts used as plugins?  I.e., to let a C/C++ application which uses Lua for "plugins" provide a list, search, and retrieve mechanisms for Lua plugins, from their application-providers site?  Something like sparkle/winsparkle but cross-platform, and preferably without a GUI component?  I guess basically like LuaRocks, but meant for C/C++ application integration.

Of course I can just modify one of those, but I figured someone may already know of such a library.

-hadriel