I've been trying out the logical expressions (from a tutorial) and I came accross a strange bug. Here's the code I wrote and it's output:
Code:
print(3 == 2);
print(not false);
print(not 3 == 2);

Output:
false
true
false

So if 3==2 is an obviously false statement and the "not" keyword inverts false to true, how can the "not" of a false statement also return false?

I am using Sublime Text 2 and I downloaded the latest version of LUA, so I'd really like to know if this is a bug from the language, from ST2 or have I made a mistake somewhere.