On 13-01-29 09:54 AM, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
Excellent! Just grabbed one.
Many thanks :)

BTW, an easy contribution to Lua is to write a review for the book in
some forum (e.g., Amazon). Those that wrote reviews for older editions
at Amazon may also consider adapting or just copying them. Amazon did
not copy the 2nd-edition reviews for the 3th edition (as it did from the
1st to the 2nd editions), so it currently has only two reviews...

-- Roberto

3 now :)

It took about 3 hours for my review to post, I guess some of the reviews are held for moderation-Patrick