I've written several hundred lines of code, unfinished and largely
untested, and about 100 lines of documentation (some about code that
does not yet exist) starting with this paragraph:

    LuaAPL is a Lua table library with APL terminology and APL semantics.
    It is not an implementation of APL, but contains some support for those
    who like the APL look-and-feel, in particular a loader that takes APL
    code and returns a Lua function.

Anyone who would like to participate in the project, whether as tester,
coder or armchair critic, is welcome to contact me off-list.

Dirk