On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Kevin KIN-FOO
<kkinfoo@sierrawireless.com> wrote:
> Do not worry, any progress on that topic will be announced here.
>
> Kevin ( not Ken :) )

My apologies, obviously not my best morning!

There are many opportunities that come from static code analysis and
active use of documentation, which is why I think this project is
important.  But static code analysis should feed back into
documentation. Even good old LuaDoc could work out a function's name
without an explicit tag ;)

This is important because you would want to lower the cost of code
annotation, so that it becomes second nature.  Coping with the wide
variety of coding styles in Lua can be tiresome but I do feel that
tools should try to handle as many styles as possible.

steve d.