On 1/9/13, Owen Shepherd <owen.shepherd@e43.eu> wrote:
> For the C++ case, you may wish to try the "-stdlib=libc++ " clang option
> (to compile with the LLVM libc++ library, rather than the 7 year old
> version of GNU libstdc++ that Apple ship)

I didn't realize that was available yet with the current stable Xcode
(or the one 6 months ago when I started). Though for the run I did, I
actually would have preferred to use gcc just to keep more things in
common with the original benchmark, but gcc is gone from Xcode now.

But yes, I would be curious to know if the new clang one is any
different than the GNU one.

Thanks,
Eric
--