	Hi Marc

	Have you checked ALua?

ALua: flexibility for parallel programming, by C. Ururahy, N. Rodriguez, and R. Ierusalimschy. Computer Languages 28 #2 (2002) 155-180.

ALua: an event-driven communication mechanism for parallel and distributed programming, by C. Ururahy and N. Rodriguez. Proceedings of ISCA 12th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing Systems (PDCS-99), Fort Lauderdale, USA, August 1999, pages 108-113.

	The references come from Lua site's Papers and theses:

http://www.lua.org/papers.html

	Regards,
		Tomás