Le 29/12/2012 22:08, Patrick a écrit :
> I liked lua-gnome but it's developer has categorized it as obsolete. I
> am trying out lgi, found here:
> https://github.com/pavouk/lgi
>
> So far I am really impressed with it but I was wondering if anyone
> else has tried it out and perhaps had concerns?

Hi,

If you have a look on the history of this list, you can see a brunch of
discuss I initiated.
I found LGI very easy to learn and very efficient, and in few days, I've
been able to create 2 appls : one aiming to monitor webservices and
another one that is checking for incoming emails (I need to finalize
them and add some documentation to release them).
Both of them are using GTK.

The only problem I faced is to find out the information about exposed
GTK API and how to use them in Lua.
But with the help of Pavel I succeeded.

Bye

Laurent