I made some last minute changes. I discovered the technique I was
using to do overloading for variable number of arguments for my C11
_Generic support relied on a compiler extension (comma pasting) . I
now have a better technique that conforms to the C99 standard.

Also, I couldn't leave well enough alone and did one more pass of
putting "restrict" and "const" keywords in the places I think it were
still missing but appropriate.

And I added even more stuff to the documentation. One significant area
was on "Mixed Types" support.

I still plan to do a final release next week.

Thanks,
Eric
--
Beginning iPhone Games Development