On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 9:44 AM, Philipp Kraus
<philipp.kraus@flashpixx.de> wrote:
> Nice to know. How I do this compiler option? Should I setup any preprocessing flags or
> should I use a C++ / C compiler only

the point to remember is that Lua is written in "clean C", that is the
subset of C that is also valid C++.  That allows you to not use
'extern "C" {....}'  when including the Lua headers.

That way, the compiler won't switch to C compatibility, and the
preprocessor will be able to define error macros using exceptions
instead of setjmp()/longjmp()

--
Javier