On 20/12/2012 09:22, 乙振斐 wrote:
I want a powerful Lua debugger, is there anyone who can provide me some choices?

Such questions are now quickly closed on Stackoverflow...
I see already a contradiction in your message: popular or powerful? These are not necessarily the same. Beside, it is hard to measure popularity of a software, even more of such software (unless pulling them from an app store only, perhaps).

There are a number of debuggers for Lua, most of them free, some of them to be paid. You can try most of them and decide yourself what is the best for your needs / tastes. Do you need remote debugging? Debugging of games? Etc.

Personally, I found ZeroBrane Studio to be quite good, and it is actively maintained (you can find lot of announcements in the list...).

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France