Dirk, I'm going to go with nil. It'd be {} or  or maybe even "" if we
were in a world where people liked to use other people's libraries.
But we're just not down with OPL.

Given your premises, my declarative statements hold much less value,
even if you were to agree with them. I just like to pretend that my
API interfaces are on center stage.

-Andrew Starks
Tightrope Media Systems
(612) 840-2939