Hello,
we are extremely proud to announce a major release for our SQLiteManager application (available for both MacOS X and Windows).
SQLiteManager is a powerful database management system for sqlite databases, it combines an easy to use interface with blazing speed and advanced features. SQLiteManager allows you to work with a wide range of sqlite 3 databases (like plain databases, in memory databases, AES 128/256/RC4 encrypted databases and also with cubeSQL server databases).

Some features includes:
- Built-in Lua scripting language
- New flagship interface
- Powerful inline editor
- Powerful table editor with realtime sql generator
- Support for all official encryption algorithms (AES 128/256 and RC4)
- Built-in virtual machine disassembler
- Built-in chart generator
- Flexible import/export engine
- … and much more!

More information available from:
http://www.sqlabs.com/sqlitemanager/

A SQLiteManager single license is $49.00 (upgrades from $29.00). Company and multiplatform licenses are also available.
For more information, please visit http://sqlabs.com/store/

Sincerely yours,