On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 2:43 PM, Craig Barnes <craigbarnes85@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you already have an idea of how you will integrate Go and Lua? This is
> something that I've been considering for a while but haven't been entirely
> satisfied with the current options.

Yes, golua (several forks available, one for 5.2) does the basics of
providing the API in a Go-consumable form.

But still, it's a pain to make Go functions available in Lua.  I have
an extension library around which makes it much easier to register Go
functions (uses reflection, yay!) and marshalls maps and slices
appropriately.  I can dig it out if anyone is interested.

steve d.