On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:41 PM, Jay Carlson <nop@nop.com> wrote:
> I think you're out of date. Browsing the 0.8.0 sources I see in lib/Makefile.am:
>
> libtre_la_LDFLAGS = -no-undefined -version-info 5:0:0 $(LDFLAGS)
>
> This should produce a shared library with a basename like libtre.so.5 instead of 4.
>
> Jay

Many thanks. I had the newer one in my system, but luarocks compiled
lrexlib-tre against the old version. I not only had to remove the old
version, but also reinstall lrexlib-tre so that it would compile
against the newer version.

Thank you,
Chris
--
Preference will be shown to scoring systems that emphasize solo victories.
    - Diplomacy World Cup Charter, section 7