> On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 3:46 PM, Moritz Wilhelmy <moritz@wzff.de> wrote:
> There is an updated rockspec here:
> https://bitbucket.org/wilhelmy/lua-bencode/raw/3518bde085e5b5a8170952ac128be73a9c8f6bdb/bencode.rockspec
>
> Would someone please add this rockspec to luarocks?

Sure, it's now up in the repo!

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Elias Barrionovo
<elias.tandel@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I have no idea what bencode is or does and your email doesn't
> provide any info with that. Also, it would be nice to have a link for
> your project and not just for the rockspec. ^^

Amusingly, the rockspec is quite human readable, and contains all this info:

description = {
    summary  = "library for encoding and decoding bencoded data",
    detailed = "bencode is a module for encoding and decoding bencoded
data for the bittorrent filesharing protocols",
    license  = "Public Domain",
    homepage = "http://bitbucket.org/wilhelmy/lua-bencode/";
}

:-)