On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 8:28 PM, Ryan Pusztai <rpusztai@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would actually prefer Penlights implementation better because of the
> misspelling checking,  but cannot figure out how to use it in an Orbit app.
> Steve,  have you ever tried this before and do you have an example?

I haven't done it but it should work fine - the only thing you need to
do is pass the Penlight expression through a tostring, since it
returns a LOM representation rather than a string.  (Can adjust the
auto-indentation of course but it's tuned for XML data not markup)

In _principle_ building up the DOM using an intermediate LOM
representation and then converting to text should be more efficient,
but I haven't tested this.

As for the very cool 'div.class' notation, I think I might steal it ;)

steve d.