Sigh, don't you just hate it when they change gmail user interfaces on you.

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:34 PM, Gé Weijers <ge@weijers.org> wrote:
Hi Sergei,

I'm afraid Stefan is likely dealing with mental illness, given his grandiose claims and his delusions, and there's not a whole lot anyone can do about it via email. I have a niece who has problems, and when she's in this kind of mental state there is no reasoning with her, even if you're face to face with her.

Please don't try to reason with him, it only make it worse. He needs psychiatric care, and I hope he gets it before it gets ugly.

Yours,