On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:19 PM, Egor Skriptunoff
<egor.skriptunoff@gmail.com> wrote:
> Will your child be able to grasp it until he/she will loose interest
> to Lua because of language is too tangled to just have fun?

But the other grown-up languages have even more involved semantics,
e.g. Python has so many types; at least we just have tables.

Closures are not essential for beginners, but the value/reference
distinction is pretty basic.  Don't know how one can approach that
gently...