Dear All,
I am setting up an online training company to provide live courses via WebEx.  You can take a look at www.lumitraining.com, password "Lumi". Very much would like to offer courses on LUA at the introductory and advanced level, taking into consideration the areas in which LUA plays an important role such as network administration (wireshark, snort, nmap), games and mobile phone applications. At the moment we have 20 courses in our program: Python, Ruby, RoR, ErlangOTP, JS, Backbone.js, UX, Typography, PostgreSQL, etc. If this sounds interesting to you and you consider joining our team, by all means let me know.
Best regards,
Meus melhores cumprimentos
Tom