> Is the PostgreSQL server side language PL/Lua being acitevly maintained (as
> in tested against new PostgreSQL versions)?

It is being maintained, but not as close to PosgreSQL release cycles. It's
pretty much feature-complete, so updating the code to run on the latest
version is most of the maintainance. I should be updating PL/Lua to PostgreSQL
9.2, and also to Lua 5.2. (There will be a talk on the workshop about PL/Lua,
btw.)

> If it is maintained, who is the current maintainer?

That would be me.

Cheers,
Luis

                -- Pablo Picasso