On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 10:09 AM, spir <denis.spir@gmail.com> wrote:
> [*] I don't intend to launch a discussion on this topic, reason for the
> footnote. Some of those points derive form (old) experiences with potential
> programmers.

I know you don't want to open this to the floor, but you would be
proposing a language which is sufficiently different from Lua to be
effectively another language.

Then, when the users get stuck, they can't rely on online resources to
get unstuck.

The relevance is: with Metalua one can mold the language into
something different and hopefully less confusing to newcomers. How far
can one take this approach?

steve d.