On 25/10/2012 08:58, steve donovan wrote:
On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Peter Drahoš <drahosp@gmail.com> wrote:
A minimal binary version of batteries-0.9.7 is available for Windows that does not contain any documentation, examples, tests or other optional files (it still contains license files). Additionally all binaries have been striped and packed using UPX. This package is most suitable starting point for distribution of Lua based applications to end users.

Good work, Peter!  A big effort indeed.

Just a small point: do we gain much from UPX-packing, seeing as
usually we would pack as a compressed archive?

And such UPX-packing seems to often trigger false alarms from anti-virus softwares...

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France