Without static type checking, we may send wrong parameters to a function and we cannot find this mistake until the program crashes in run time.
But if it is a huge program, we are not able to cover 100% codes in test, in this situation ,how can we prevent this problem?(say, pass wrong type parameters to a function)

Sorry, I am a new comer with Lua, and it is the first time for me to learn a dynamic language, forgive me if this problem is ridiculous. But it really bothered me for a long time.

Regards,
Zhenfei Yi.