2012/10/18 liam mail <liam.list@googlemail.com>:
> I guess that I am missing something and this is intended to be the most
> pointless announcement ever ?

I don't get it either. I have no clue what lua-foo actually does, and
couldn't even find out where it's hosted- some kind of inside joke
maybe? (google just comes up with the announcements themselves and lua
example code :/)

It would be very nice if there was a short description and a link
inside announcements, always; having to google it often makes the
small difference between trying a new project out and ignoring it, at
least for me...

--Wolfgang