This may help a few people: I've created an Arch Linux package and
submitted it to AUR for others to use.

I also have a release version for 0.32, but I'm actually not very
interested in maintaining both packages (partly because 0.32 isn't as
easy to package because it doesn't have the CMakeLists.txt to manage
most of the install, and partly because I'll likely just use the git
version anyway.)