I am following the eLua project but actually otherwise I am not doing much with Lua at the moment. I was reading the archives last night and was frustrated to read a douchebag troll's posts and how he was bugging everyone.

This list has been really good to me and so many people answered my never ending stream of stupid questions for 2+ years.

Things are still hard here financially, I can't donate much of anything but if there is something that I can do to help, I would like to.

If the Lua workshop is in Toronto Canada next year, maybe I can do some of the organizing.

I am not sure if it would be useful if I bought some PIL books here and stocked them for Canadian customers.

I really don't have many ideas but if something else comes up later, please let me know how I can help.

A special thanks to Roberto, Luiz and Steve for so many answers-Patrick