On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 3:49 AM, Nicolas <nicolas@net-core.org> wrote:
>> After starting the luvit project over a year ago, I've learned a lot
>> about lua and the ecosystem.  Recently I've decided that cloning the
>> node.js environment doesn't have as much value as I initially
>> believed.
>
> Looks quite nice!
>
> May I ask if this meas the luvit project is going to die ?
> I'm using it for my game server and I'd hate to rewrite it, again ;)

No luvit is not going to die.  Rackspace uses it in production and
they need it to be stable.  Even if I never worked on it again, they
would continue to maintain the current node-style API.

Honestly I haven't done much for luvit directly in the last several
months.  I've been too busy since my third child was born last spring.