On Oct 10, 2012, at 8:12 PM, Tim Caswell <tim@creationix.com> wrote:

> https://github.com/creationix/moonslice-luv
> https://github.com/creationix/luv
> https://github.com/creationix/lhttp_parser

Nice.

One quick thing though:

https://github.com/creationix/moonslice-luv/blob/master/autoheaders.lua#L49

At first glance. it doesn't look like your connection keep-alive logic is correct [1]… i.e. try your server with a plain HTT/1.0 client and see what happen… on the other hand, perhaps I misread it.

Also, it's perhaps unfortunate that your API doesn't seem to support a plain function as valid body producer. Perfect for chunking in conjunction with coroutine. But then again, perhaps I just missed it.

While on the subject of chunking, not sure about your chunk terminator… why 3 time CRLF? But then again, perhaps I'm missing the bigger picture and just being hasty :)

https://github.com/creationix/moonslice-luv/blob/master/autoheaders.lua#L44

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_persistent_connection