On 23 April 2012 15:53, Peter Drahoš <drahosp@gmail.com> wrote:
> PS: I also made an experiment to distribute the batteries package on OS X
> using Application Bundle[3], while it is not the standard approach it works
> surprisingly well without polluting the host system.

This does not work for 10.6[1] as it does not have libedit.3.dylib yet
.2 and a symlink from libedit.dylib to .2; although I do wonder why a
lua dylib wants to libedit?
Also the packages is only valid for x86_64 is this the intention ?

[1]
~$ /Volumes/LuaDist-0.1/LuaDist.app/Contents/Resources/LuaDist/bin/luadist
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/lib/libedit.3.dylib
  Referenced from:
/Volumes/LuaDist-0.1/LuaDist.app/Contents/Resources/LuaDist/bin/../lib/liblua.dylib
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap

Liam