LuaJSON Version 1.3.1 was just released.

Changed in this release:
 * Tested compatibility with Lua 5.1, 5.2, and LuaJIT-2.0-beta10
 * Tested compatibility with pl.strict on all versions and 'classic
'strict' on Lua 5.1 and LuaJIT-2.0-beta10

  * Fixes supplied by François Perrad address problems found in
'strict' handling
  * Users of the direct 'json' module will have a polluted global
environment with the 'json' module populated unconditionally.

If there are any other Lua environments that you would like added to
my test matrix, please let me know.

Note on the 'json' module pollution, if there is a general consensus
among users of the library (wherever they may be), I'll remove this
pollution.

(This email omits the rockspecs)
Please see the repository at https://github.com/harningt/luajson or
download this specific release at:
https://github.com/downloads/harningt/luajson/luajson-1.3.1.tar.gz

--
Thomas Harning Jr. (http://about.me/harningt)
Please support my wife as she runs her first marathon to raise $2,620 for