On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 9:52 AM, Thijs Schreijer
<thijs@thijsschreijer.nl> wrote:
> One thing that comes to mind is how to handle errors; in the example, if
> 'butter' either isn't available or throws an error, what to return then?

That's probably a good answer to your original question ;)  Although I
think we can assume that loading modules should fail in a noisy way by
throwing an error, hence the old pcall(require,'mod') trick.  I would
_not_ expect require() to return me an error message!

steve d.