Hello Everybody,
      I would like to introduce Karm an application I wrote in wxLua for Task and Project Management. I am not a professional programmer and Karm started off as something I used in my own projects but I thought of polishing the loose ends a bit and releasing it as open source.

      Karm is a easy to use task management system which can be used from a simple to do list  to a highly complicated project management system with lots of activities.

      - Using Lua provides advantages and Karm provides full support to write your own scripts or Macros to customize Karm and its behavior the way you want
      - It is very easy to use, and can be made easier by adding custom commands in the Menu structure
      - It brings a refreshing change from all proprietory task management systems and those open source systems which do not do it the way you want
      - The more you use it and customize it the more it becomes like your personal assistant that makes your life more organized and stress free
      - It is designed keeping in mind to be used for Distributed Task Management where tasks can be distributed to people who are responsible for it and their updates are synced to the main repository and status updates are seen immediately

      I would like to invite everybody to glance at the project either to try it out or even to just see another interesting project in wxLua. Also since many people here are good programmers I would love to get some feedback and improvement suggestion.

      I have created a website for it: http://karm.amved.com. There is a wiki and a forum for discussions and resolving problems that may be useful. The code in on googlecode for people who are interested: http://code.google.com/p/karm/

Thanks and Regards,
Milind