> Overall, I find the state of some of wiki pages to be a bit outdated
> (and this is one of the reasons why I attempted the update). For
> example, http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaIntegratedDevelopmentEnvironments
> has about 12 links (out of 30 or so) to projects that have not been
> updated for more than a year (and some for much longer) as well as dead
> links.

Dunno who's hosting the wiki, but would it be possible to add a page (or
maybe there is one) that lists all pages by their last update date/time in
reverse order? Than anyone feeling lucky can once in a while get the top
page (oldest) and review it, adding the date reviewed to the page so it gets
a new date/time stamp.
Maybe even a "request for update" heading on the homepage with the top 5
listed.

Usually hitting outdated info is when I'm looking for info and I don't have
time then to do the updates/review. The above approach would make it easier
to find something to update when I do have some time to spare.

Thijs