Thanks. but I dont want to convert fortran to C.
I want a master script in lua, which calls code written in fortran, c  and c++, gets results from each component, and does something with the result.

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 5:19 AM, Marc Balmer <marc@msys.ch> wrote:
Am 15.09.12 05:18, schrieb cynthia powers:
> Hi,
> can lua interface with fortran?
> say I have a bunch of code written in C, a bunch written in c++ and a
> bunch in fortran.
> I want a wrapper code for all of these. So, I will have a lua-calling C
> part, one lua calling c++ and another lua calling fortran.can I have a
> lua-calling fortran setup?

If you can call FORTRAN code from C, it should be doable.  And I am
almost certain you can call FORTRAN code from C (I just never did it
myself).