Am 15.09.2012 11:19, schrieb Marc Balmer:
Am 15.09.12 05:18, schrieb cynthia powers:
Hi,
can lua interface with fortran?
say I have a bunch of code written in C, a bunch written in c++ and a
bunch in fortran.
I want a wrapper code for all of these. So, I will have a lua-calling C
part, one lua calling c++ and another lua calling fortran.can I have a
lua-calling fortran setup?
If you can call FORTRAN code from C, it should be doable.  And I am
almost certain you can call FORTRAN code from C (I just never did it
myself).

at least you can call the code from c if you have converted it from fortran to c.
See "f2c" http://www.netlib.org/f2c/

Aah! Found by google: https://github.com/adolgert/FortLua

Cheers
Frank