...and fans!

You missed me - I'm BACK!!

As usual, I am here to:

1. attack Roberto and his lame new projects (not the old ones - those were OK).

2. promote really great projects of my own. I mean projects which really do bear a level of greatness approximately 1100% above those of... said other guy who - since some 5 or maybe even 8 years - produces lots of lame crap and increasingly blocks innovation. It is actually crime against all real Lua lovers.

3. and then attack Roberto some more!

Yeah that's right. I accuse you, Roberto! You are killing Lua - by intentionally suppressing its offspring. Its next generation. The full realisation of its potential.

And that, which you do, is WRONG.

I think the whole list might be wrong because I don't recall anyone following me when I walked out.

Either way, we're going to establish a better place - preferrably right here.

:-)

People... I do this in love, you know. He (Roberto) needs it because I am a kinda a son to him and he is actively suppressing me. It's pure C-R-A-P.

Let's clean this mess up, Roberto! I'll call you daddy afterwards. I promise.

Cheers everyone -
Stefan

PS: How many idiots on this list will now protect ROBERTO once again even though HE is the bad guy and I AM the good guy?

Start supporting Lua OS. Move over. Stop suppressing it. SUPPORT it. It is worth it.

Come join the next generation of Lua. And let Roberto peacefully be the tired old man that he is.

(Somehow I have absolutely no faith in this list. But we'll see... old horses might even be able to do new tricks.)