On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Rob Kendrick <rjek@rjek.com> wrote:
> Currently, it just redirects to lua.org's download page, but any
> suggestions for what might be more appropriate are welcome.  (Including,
> 'hey, why not just host a load of pre-built binaries?')

It would be a nice place to host LuaBinaries, though I don't see any
reason to move away from SourceForge besides the awesome domain. It
could also be a repository of lua libraries, perhaps luarocks packages
(a mirror?), or a nice place to recreate LuaForge (I still miss a
centralized place to search for modules).

--
NI!