Hi,

I wasn't sure were to send this email, so please excuse me if this is
the wrong place to ask these things and please point me in the right
direction.

My name is Bjorn Wijers and I'm organizing together with Jeroen Tietema
a local informal grassroots technology oriented meetup in Utrecht the
Netherlands called HackersNL*

For our next few meetups we're looking for people to speak about certain
topics. One of those topics is programming languages (previously we've
had a speaker on Scala) and we'd like to invite a speaker on Lua.

Is there anyone on this list located in the Netherlands who would be
interested in giving a talk on Lua for free? Please let us know
contact@hackersnl.nl Alhtough our website and meetups are usually in
Dutch we welcome English speakers as well. For those of you interested
have a look at our website http://hackersnl.nl or send us an email:
contact@hackersnl.nl

* it will soonish be renamed into BEEA which stands for Bits Electrons
and Atoms in Dutch.

grtz
BjornW