Might be worth to know.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Caml-list] [ANN] ocaml-lua v1.0: OCaml binding of Lua library
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 16:03:18 +0200
From: Paolo Donadeo <p.donadeo@gmail.com>

I'm happy to announce the first release of ocaml-lua, the OCaml
binding of the Lua library. With ocaml-lua you can embed a Lua
interpreter in an OCaml program in a few lines of code, and use Lua
for configuration or customization purposes.

Here are some references:

The homepage of the project is hosted on OCaml Forge:
http://ocaml-lua.forge.ocamlcore.org/
The complete library reference (ocamldoc generated) is here:
http://ocaml-lua.forge.ocamlcore.org/api-lua/
Source tarballs are on the download page on OCaml Forge:
http://forge.ocamlcore.org/frs/?group_id=167
The official GIT repository is here:
http://forge.ocamlcore.org/scm/browser.php?group_id=167
Bug reports and feature requests are on my page on GitHub:
https://github.com/pdonadeo/ocaml-lua/issues

I hope it could be useful.

--
Paolo