Hi list,

You might be interested in the recently proposed Mihini project [1].
It aims at providing a Lua Application Framework that facilitates Machine-to-Machine (M2M) application development. In particular, it provides API to manipulate the I/Os of an embedded system, monitor variable changes, manage applications remotely… FWIW, the core of the framework is making use of Sierra's Lua scheduler [2], that is already open source.

Of course, we will also work on the implementation of the tools (on top of Koneki LDT) that will allow to deploy scripts on actual embedded targets, debug and monitor them. I wonder how much of these could be reused for eLua, by the way… :-)

Looking forward to getting your feedback!
Benjamin.