lol the only reason why I have not done that yet, because I forgot my password&user name  I guess i'll just make a new one. thanks for the push

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 10:51 PM, William C. Bubel <wcbubel@gmail.com> wrote:
On 07/16/2012 12:58 PM, kingsley young wrote:
> Hi  I'm trying to make a prototype game, as my first project as I'm
> still learning programming in general. I found your library TLbind on
> the love2d wiki and tried implementing  it  into my project but for some
> reason I can't get it to work for me  if you find  the time could
> you explain what i'm doing wrong  in my project?

You may get a better response by asking directly in Love's support
forum. The people there would most likely have more knowledge on how it
works and how you should be using it.

https://love2d.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=4

It's traditional there to supply code examples, to make it easier for
them to see what you might be doing wrong and to steer you in the right
direction.