So I forgot to put what TLbind does. Well I rip this right off the wiki

TLbind is a system which turns a mass of keyboard/joystick input into easy-to-use game-oriented controls. Making this divide also makes it easy to rebind controls, enable or disable keyboard or joystick input at will, and make digital and analogue input work easily together. It's goal is to make it easy to add professional-style configurable "2 sets of keys + optional joystick" controls to Love2D games.

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 6:21 PM, Rena <hyperhacker@gmail.com> wrote:

On Jul 16, 2012 11:59 AM, "kingsley young" <kingsleyyoung27@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi  I'm trying to make a prototype game, as my first project as I'm still learning programming in general. I found your library TLbind on the love2d wiki and tried implementing  it  into my project but for some reason I can't get it to work for me  if you find  the time could you explain what i'm doing wrong  in my project?
>

> here is the TLbind wiki:https://love2d.org/wiki/TLbind
>

> looking forward to your reply

Well, what's wrong? "It doesn't work" isn't much to go on. What *does* it do?