Hi list,

2nd time I run into this; The GC method on a userdata appears to be unable to remove the userdata (the one being collected, at pos 1) from the stack.

In this case I have to forward the call to another function to do some housekeeping, which I do not want to have access to the userdata, so before making that call, I remove the userdata by calling lua_remove(L,1). But this then gets punished harshly with a crash.

It’s not such a big deal to leave it there, just wondering why I can’t remove it and whether there is a workaround to it.

Any pointers appreciated.

Thijs