On 7/11/2012 5:49 PM, Jaco van der Merwe wrote:
I seem to have found the problem in luadec (5.0 version). It cannot handle function calls with inline tables, for example:

     f(a, {{x=1,y=2},{x=1,y=4}}, c)

I had a look at the source code where it handles the OP_CALL instruction, but the solution is not obvious. I would appreciate any assistance from someone that is more familiar with the source code of luadec.

I've never used luadec before, so I'll leave luadec specifics to the rest of the list.

It may not be necessary to add a complete decoder in luadec for that. Try looking at some function call listings using luac. Just dump all the likely stuff before the CALL, namely MOVE, NEWTABLE and SETTABLE, and you can probably do a manual reconstruction for those particular bits.