On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 3:48 AM, steve donovan
<steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
> Since 1.5.3, LuaInterface moved to a fully managed solution, where the
> Lua C code was compiled as CIL [...]
> The repository is here [4] which is the latest LuaInterface 2.0.3
> modified to using P/Invoke to load the native Lua shared library.
> [...] I will provide compatibility with that distribution in
> due course. So this helps to complete the feature set of the original
> Lua for Windows.

Would this fully replace 1.5.3 (used in LfW)?  Particularly, would it
be loadable in a standard Lua interpreter (lua.exe) by providing a
luaopen_luanet (like in 1.5.3)?  And if it's useful on Windows, is
MonoLuaInterface the right name?

BTW, links to 1.5.x on http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaInterface are broken.